Sun, 11/11/2012 - 05:21
- Imagine the form of the Enneagram projected onto a gridded crossword space -- an "Enneagram Crucigram"
(crossword in Spanish is "crucigrama")
- The result is a (roughly) circular, mostly symmetric crossword puzzle, with 9 Enneagram vertex points (gray squares)
clockwise from top: 9, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Black squares trace an inner 3-6-9 triangle
- The puzzle's theme: a typical name for each Enneagram type begins/ends at (or near) its point;
a corresponding bold "#" clue indicates its starting location.
- Other words -- some from psychology and philosophy -- fill out the structure.
- Enjoy another way to experience the mystery of the Enneagram -- while improving your crossword skills!
Steve Weyer. 5-Dec-2012
- Print versions [.pdf]:
- Interactive version [below]
Check button: Check puzzle for errors; Reveal button: reveal current word
Web version created by Crossword Compiler
- Download for a crossword app [.puz]: puzzle w/ solution note: some formatting missing
open it in a crossword app, e.g., Mac, Windows: Across Lite (free); Android, iOS: Crosswords
- Nine Points Magazine of the International Enneagram Association; 1/1/2013
- Copyright ©2012-2015. S. Weyer, All Rights Reserved.