After an OLLI course and other workshops by Carl Marsak here in Ashland, I've become very interested in the Enneagram -- and potential enabling technologies for exploring the enneagram space and concepts.
- a simple image map: hover over type number, growth/stress arrow, or wings to see popup label; click to browse information
- Enneagram Crucigram: an enneagram-shaped, enneagram-themed crossword puzzle (versions: .pdf; .puz; Java; Nine Points magazine)
Enneagram Introduction and a few Other Resources
- Wikipedia: Enneagram of Personality
- Enneagram Institute: Type Descriptions; Signup for daily type-specific email: "EnneaThought for the Day"
- International Enneagram Association
- Enneagram Center of Ashland
- Enneagram Dimensions: 9 Points; What's My Type?
- Enneagram Explorations: Introduction to Types