- Imagine the form of the Enneagram projected onto a gridded crossword space -- an "Enneagram Crucigram"
(crossword in Spanish is "crucigrama")
- The result is a (roughly) circular, mostly symmetric crossword puzzle, with 9 Enneagram vertex points (gray squares)
clockwise from top: 9, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Black squares trace an inner 3-6-9 triangle
- The puzzle's theme: a typical name for each Enneagram type begins/ends at (or near) its point;
a corresponding bold "#" clue indicates its starting location.
- Other words -- some from psychology and philosophy -- fill out the structure.
- Enjoy another way to experience the mystery of the Enneagram -- while improving your crossword skills!
Steve Weyer. 5-Dec-2012
- Print versions: puzzle [.pdf]; solution [.pdf]
- Interactive version [Java]: below;
Check button: Check puzzle for errors; Reveal button: reveal current letter
Web version created by Crossword Compiler
- Nine Points Magazine of the International Enneagram Association; 1/1/2013
- Copyright ©2012-2013. S. Weyer, All Rights Reserved.
If you do not have Java installed you can obtain it from java.com. If do have Java you may need to check your security settings to make sure that applets are enabled, especially if you are viewing the puzzle from your hard disk. In Windows XP you may be able to enable the applet by clicking on the yellow bar at the top of the window and selecting "Allow blocked content".