- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Southern Oregon University (SOU) is "an adult, member-driven educational community established to foster intellectual curiosity and continuous learning"; it started as "SOLIR" (So. Oregon Learning in Retirement) in 1993.
- Each OLLI program is self-governed and has its own culture and learning approaches; there are currently ~117 OLLI programs across the US -- find a campus in your area.
- Since 2010, I have offered several courses at OLLI at SOU: see "OLLI Courses" menu above, or list of courses at end of this page. A "?" prefix marks a few courses/lectures that I have offered or considered. If you would like to encourage me to offer one of these, or have suggestions for other topics or related courses, please Contact me -- and I will consider these comments as I develop/update outlines, course proposals and curricula. I can offer courses in Medford if there's enough interest.
- Steve Weyer: Confessions of a technology addict Ashland Daily Tidings; Aug 29, 2012
- "An OLLI Olio: Ooh La La": crossword puzzle for the LINK Newsletter; Fall 2011:
- print [.pdf]: puzzle; solution; puzzle in newsletter page, along with short interview: "Clued in Cruciverbalist"
- interactive (app): Across Lite-compatible file [.puz] for an application, e.g., Across Lite, Crosswords
- Maya's Mix: Crosswords radio program, music and interview with Steve (mp3; 96:22); KSKQ-LP 94.9 FM, Ashland; Apr 29, 2011