- Solving crosswords can become time-consuming, frustrating, and/or addictive.
- [Refs]: "21 Signs You’re Addicted To Crossword Puzzles"
- [Refs]: "50 Years of Crosswords: An Addict's Tale"
- Q. Do I rue a life wasted doing crosswords?...
- "One cannot build life from refrigerators, politics, credit statements and crossword puzzles...
- The long line is standing still due to the clerk doing a crossword puzzle...
- "Based on the study, we can safely conclude that...
- "The drive to fill in empty spaces is more likely...
- see section: History: 1920s
- 21 Signs You’re Addicted To Crossword Puzzles What’s a three-letter word for obsessed? YOU; 7/22/2013
- Help, I Am Addicted to Crossword Puzzles 4/25/2010
- That Crossword Obsession 2/6/2010
- Meditations, Digressions, From A Crossword Addict 6/23/2009
- I Confess, I'm an Addict 2009
- My Crossword Life 3/3/2008
- Why aren't crosswords more popular? 1/13/2008
- The Confessions (and Rehabilitation) of a Crossword Addict 1/24/2008
- Withdrawal symptoms 2/8/2007
- Crossword Addiction Leads To Arrest 2/20/2005
- Confessions of a NY Times Crossword Addict 9/26/2002
- NYT: 50 Years of Crosswords: An Addict's Tale 2/16/1992
- Readers still divided over the value of the crossword 1930
Why Do You Solve Puzzles
- -- or not?